The Original Bedstead Company collects certain information about our customers only when it is provided by the customer in the relevant areas of our website, which includes but is not limited to when you correspond with us, when you place an order with us, when you interact with us on any social network, take part in an contest or promotion with us or fill out any form on our website.
2. What we directly collect and why?
1. Contact information: We collect contact information from our customers such as email addresses or telephone numbers only with prior permission for the purpose of providing information relevant to our products or services. We additionally collect billing address details and delivery address details for the purpose of delivering our product or providing any other service/information.
2. Payment and transaction information: We collect payment and transaction information your provide while purchasing products from us only for accounting purposes.
3. Messages and any interaction: We store any emails or other forms of correspondence for the purpose of providing a better service and to respond to any queries that you send us.
3. Third party collections
We use some third party services to help us provide a better safer service to our customers.
2. Secure Trading: Secure Trading provides a secure payment gateway which enables us to securely process credit/debit cards.
3. Google Analytics: We use google analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Opt out. Anonymised google analytics information may be provided to some of our partners, like our collaboration with SEO consultant in London, Krystian Szastok: krystianszastok.co.uk
4. Facebook Connect: We use facebook connect to collect an audience in order to provide more targeted ads which are relevant to users. Note: We do not directly collect or store this information. You are able to opt out of this via instructions provided here.
5. Statcounter: We use statcounter to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Statcounter to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. Opt out.
6. Pinterest: We have pin buttons on some of our images to aid pinning them on your Pinterest page. Pinterest may collect user and other interaction information.
7. Hotjar: Hotjar is a web analytics service we use to record pages visited, actions taken, mouse clicks, mouse movement and scroll activity. Hotjar also collects information such as browser type & version, country, device used, operating system and date/time of visit.
8. LuckyOrange: Lucky Orange is a web analytics service we use to record pages visited, actions taken, mouse clicks, mouse movement and scroll activity. Hotjar also collects information such as browser type & version, country, device used, operating system and date/time of visit.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
5. Retreive information and Contact
If you want us to remove some information from our records or see what information we have about you please contact us at email@example.com.