- Hand made in UK
- Good support with medium tension to suit a majority of people
- Turnable so you can rotate and flip our mattresses for a more even wear. Less likely to cause dipping which often occurs in non-turn mattresses.
100 Nights Trial
For your peace of mind we've included a 100 nights comfort trial for your mattress. Within this period if you have any doubts with the comfort of your mattress then we'll take it back without hesitation. Our 30 day no questions asked guarantee also applies to our mattresses. It is important to note that we will not accept returns on the 100 nights trial for damaged or stained mattresses but this is covered within the first 30 days.
1) Bamboo: Natural anti-allergen, anti-bacterial/fungal and efficient at absorbing moisture. A bamboo top layer also prevents wool and other fibres from migrating out of the mattress.
2) Silk: Provides a silky smooth feeling while lying on the mattress.
3) Cotton & wool: Bonded layers of cotton and wool, a cost effective natural comfort layer that provide optimum comfort, temperature regulation, fire protection and resilience. This deep layer of fibres is very responsive and plays an imporant role in the support of the mattress.
4) Needled cotton & wool: A layer of compacted cotton and wool padding that is resilient and elastic.
1400 Pocket springs. Each spring works independently so that one sleeper doesn't affect the other should they move in the night.
We use a 100% cotton fire proofed ticking with a striped pattern.
|Small Single (2'6")||£699|
|Small Double (4'0")||£799|
|Super King (6'0")||£999|
|Small Single (2'6")||75cm||190cm||28cm|
|Small Double (4'0")||120cm||190cm||28cm|
|Super King (6'0")||180cm||200cm||28cm|
The cost of delivery for each mattress is included in the price of the product.