- Hand made in UK
- Good support with medium tension to suit a majority of people
- Turnable so you can rotate and flip our mattresses for a more even wear. Less likely to cause dipping which often occurs in non-turn mattresses.
100 Nights Trial
For your peace of mind we've included a 100 nights comfort trial for your mattress. Within this period if you have any doubts with the comfort of your mattress then we'll take it back without hesitation. Our 30 day no questions asked guarantee also applies to our mattresses. It is important to note that we will not accept returns on the 100 nights trial for damaged or stained mattresses but this is covered within the first 30 days.
1) Wool: Layers of wool which are naturally fire-resistant, whose long fibres are resilient and their natural temperature regulation properties make for an ideal mattress filling.
2) Needled cotton & wool: A layer of compacted cotton and wool padding that is resilient and elastic.
3) Deep white fibre pad: A layer of bonded white fibre which is responsive and is useful for springiness and support. Known for their resilience and durability.
1500 Pocket springs. Each spring works independently so that one sleeper doesn't affect the other should they move in the night.
We use a 100% cotton fire proofed ticking with a striped pattern.
|Small Single (2'6")||€529|
|Small Double (4'0")||€589|
|Super King (6'0")||€699|
|Small Single (2'6")||75cm||190cm||28cm|
|Small Double (4'0")||120cm||190cm||28cm|
|Super King (6'0")||180cm||200cm||28cm|
The cost of delivery for each mattress is included in the price of the product.